Since Jeffrey Epstein's sudden suicide, news outlets have been pretty quiet about Iran. All of the tough talk between the U.S and Iran has continued but it has not been a top news story recently. National Security Advisor John Bolton has not stopped talking about Iran even with so many distractions. The U.S has been aggressive towards Iran, even bragging about how the U.S has hurt Iran financially.
Add on top of that the U.S becoming more active militarily and you can see how the Trump administration is trying to bait Iran into attacking U.S forces.
Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif criticized the U.S for it's increase in military presence in the strait of Hormuz and called the U.S out for for creating a combustible situation.
"Adding foreign naval fleets in this narrow & crowded tinderbox only increases risk of combustion," Zarif said. "If US wants maritime security, it should stop its destabilizing behavior."
FM. Zarif said in an interview with Al Jazeera, "the best thing the U.S can do for protection of maritime naval navigation is just leave people alone, don't interfere."
Zarif called the U.S actions hostile.
The Trump administration is looking at a possible recession and now more than ever, Trump needs a cover story. He needs something to distract people from his failed politics and his failed economic strategies. War with Iran will not work as a distraction but it will not stop the Trump administration from trying.
After reports of a U.S AirForce Drone was shot down by Iran, President Trump stated that he believes it was a big mistake that was made by someone in the Iranian military. Trump does not believe it was intentional or that the Iranian government ordered the Drone to be shot down.
As I have mentioned before, National Security Adviser John Bolton is a war hawk that would love to start a war with Iran. Surprisingly, Trump has been vocal, saying that he does not want a war with Iran. Today during a joint Press Conference with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, Trump made it clear that he is not in favor of war with Iran or any other country and that it is time for America to stop these endless wars.
As I have said in the past, the U.S is looking for an excuse to start a war with Iran. It is so obvious that this is the game plan for the Trump administration that I called it in November of last year. I am not the only one that knows the game plan because most U.S citizens are not buying the conflict with Iran nor do people believe it is necessary for the U.S to start any kind of war or conflict with Iran.
Recently the Trump administration has accused Iran of the tanker attacks in Oman. This has been pushed in the media but CNBC admitted that the U.S has not been able to prove it was Iran. During the George W. Bush presidency, Bush sold the people on invading Iraq claiming they had weapons of mass destruction. This led to a long drawn out war that was never justified and the weapons of mass destruction were never found. U.S troops lost their lives for a war that had no purpose. Now we see history repeat itself as the tensions escalate between the U.S and Iran.
The Tanker attack was weak and missed the mark as far as convincing people that retaliation is necessary. I would not be shocked if we see even more drastic measures taken in order to sell the idea of war to the American people.
Luke Rudkowski of wearechange.org, went his Youtube podcast completely exposed how CNBC contradicted themselves.
President Trump stopped to have a talk with reporters on Friday.During the talk President Trump shot down reports that the U.S would send 10,000 troops to the Middle East. Trump said he would send a very small number of troops, around 1,500.
Here is the original reports from earlier this week by the Associated Press and the Washington Examiner.
U S Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan denied reports that the U.S will send 5,000 to 10,000 troops to the middle east.
“There is no 10,000, there’s no 5,000, and that’s not accurate,” he told reporters.
His response is in complete contrast to news reports that were released earlier this week. The Associated Press reports that not only will the U.S be sending 10,000 troops to the middle east but the deployment is to ensure the safety U.S servicemen in that region and it’s allies.
According to the Washington Examiner,
The State Department is ordering all nonemergency government workers to leave Iraq.
The Pentagon’s plan came after a rocket was fired in the direction of the U.S Embassy in Baghdad.
I must make it clear that these reports are not from The Morrow Report.
I have posted in the past that Trump has asked the Pentagon for a strategy to strike Iran as far back as September 2018.
To repeat what was written at the beginning President Trump has stated that he will only be sending 1,500 to the middle east.
Even though Trump has shown frustration with the aggressiveness of National Security Adviser John Bolton, Trump has also kicked it up a notch by stating that military engagement would mean
“the official end of Iran.”
"I will not let Iran have nuclear weapons," Trump told Fox News host Steve Hilton. "I don’t want to fight. But you do have situations like Iran, you can’t let them have nuclear weapons — you just can’t let that happen.”
Trump has been known to talk tough in the past, however, he has been bullied by his best friend in the world Vladimir Putin.
No one knows what is really going inside the mind of Trump and ti be honest I don't think he knows either.
It is a little known fact by most people that certain officials inside and out of the Pentagon have desired a war with Iran since as early as 2001. National Security Advisor, John Bolton has been begging for this war for some time now. Back in 2012, Andrew Adler, a writer for the Atlanta Jewish Times wrote in a post that then President Obama should be assassinated and replaced by someone who was willing to strike Iran.
Trump asked the Pentagon back in September of 2018 if they had a plan to strike Iran. On May 9, 2019, Trump’s top National Security Aides had a meeting and a strategy was presented.
Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan laid out an updated military plan which includes deploying 120,000 troops to the Middle East should Iran attack American forces or accelerate work on nuclear weapons, according to administration officials.
Although Trump has recently claimed he does not want a war with Iran, I highly doubt that Trump will go against the wishes of the powers that be.
It has also been reported that the Pentagon already have a strategy in place. The only thing missing now is a good excuse. I expect a lot of talk about terrorism and national security threats to push their agenda.
Victor Jarome Morrow