President Trump stopped to have a talk with reporters on Friday.During the talk President Trump shot down reports that the U.S would send 10,000 troops to the Middle East. Trump said he would send a very small number of troops, around 1,500.
Here is the original reports from earlier this week by the Associated Press and the Washington Examiner.
U S Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan denied reports that the U.S will send 5,000 to 10,000 troops to the middle east.
“There is no 10,000, there’s no 5,000, and that’s not accurate,” he told reporters.
His response is in complete contrast to news reports that were released earlier this week. The Associated Press reports that not only will the U.S be sending 10,000 troops to the middle east but the deployment is to ensure the safety U.S servicemen in that region and it’s allies.
According to the Washington Examiner,
The State Department is ordering all nonemergency government workers to leave Iraq.
The Pentagon’s plan came after a rocket was fired in the direction of the U.S Embassy in Baghdad.
I must make it clear that these reports are not from The Morrow Report.
I have posted in the past that Trump has asked the Pentagon for a strategy to strike Iran as far back as September 2018.
To repeat what was written at the beginning President Trump has stated that he will only be sending 1,500 to the middle east.
Victor Jarome Morrow